Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Small Breed Dog Food, Turkey & Oatmeal, 12-Pound Bag
- Enjoy a lifetime of wellbeing: High quality proteins and wholesome grains are expertly balanced to deliver a complete diet packed with the nutrients your dog needs to thrive; No meat byproducts, fillers, or artificial preservatives
- Optimal energy and healthy immune systems: Antioxidant rich ingredients support strong immune systems, balanced nutrients promote optimal energy and guaranteed levels of Omega Fatty Acids ensure healthy skin and coat
- Whole body health: Supported by omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine for a healthy heart
- Find the right food: Wellness offers a full range of foods to support your dog's specific needs, including grained and grain free options, high protein recipes and limited ingredient diets for dogs with food sensitivities
- Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients, we prepare each of our diets in our own state of the art facility; We craft delicious natural recipes with wholesome, non GMO ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits
Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Dog Food, Small Breed Turkey & Oatmeal Recipe, is healthy, natural dog food for adult small breed dogs featuring a smaller kibble size for smaller mouths and made with carefully chosen, authentic ingredients for everyday health and provide an optimal balance of nutrient rich whole foods to fulfill the unique health needs of your dog, providing whole body nutritional support to promote complete health. Wellness Complete Health Dry Dog Food supports your dog's balanced natural nutrition, healthy body mass, overall health and vitality, optimal nutrient absorption, bone and joint health and digestive health, all with natural and delicious ingredients to provide a guaranteed great taste that dogs love. Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by ⅛ cup for every 2 tbsp. of wet food. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.